Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: My '83 944

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Hollywood D
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: My '83 944

Car has a lot of new parts and I've done a lot of work to it. I have owned it for two years. New hatch seal. New rennbay hatch pins. New wheel bearings. New rear brake rotors. New shocks (KYB). New front suspension. I replaced the control arms, new ball joints, new bushings and new bolts. It was then aligned by a porsche shop.

Fuel filter was replaced approximately 7 months ago. Fuel injectors were sent to Witchhunter and refurbished. New intake manifold gaskets. All the vacuum lines (large and small) were replaced with new silicone hoses. New idle control valve. New intake boot. I rebuilt/resealed the throttle body with a rebuild kit. New throttle position sensor. I replaced the speed and reference sensors with new ones. I put a newer (used) AFM on it that had less miles than the original one.

I put a new shift boot on the shifter from rennbay. I recovered the seats with a vinyl seat kit. There is a MOMO steering wheel in it right now with the porsche horn button. I also have the original steering wheel but it needs to be recovered.

The bad:
The paint is in rough shape
The A/C just quit working. I think it just needs to be recharged, but I don't know much about A/C systems.

The vehicle is located in Denver. I'm selling because I've decided to move onto other hobbies. Car runs very well. I also have a box of spare parts to go with the car. There's a lot of other things I've done to the car, I just can't remember all of them right now.

Car is also listed in the for sale section with more pictures. 140082 miles.
Attached Images   
Old 10-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Hollywood D
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately, not much interest. I lowered it to $3300 and it's now listed on 944online and craigslist.

Quick Reply: FS: My '83 944