Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amateur Photographes(the good thread)

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 05:39 AM
James Chimney
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

an old saying, "shoot, film is cheap" and now with digital its free, so shoot, with digital bring a lap top and down load the pictures as you go so you can see what works and what doesn't, I did a photo shoot for a buddy that builds and installs LED lights in the wheels of motor cycles http://www.metricfats.com/ we shot for 4-5 hours and I shot well over 1200 pictures (about 5 years ago) I could not do the shoot the day he got my other buddies Stripper Girl Friend to pose with the bikes she was hot.
Keep in mind there really are 2 kinds of pictures, 1 is a picture that documents some thing, new rims on the car, me and the mrs in front of the fountain...etc. then a photograph the has a different perspective, creative use of light, creative view, use of aperture and shutter speed.....etc, any one that wants a better understanding of these points please feel free to contact me PM
James
Old 02-28-2012, 10:08 AM
bordin34
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some pictures of mine I made my photographer friend take.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:58 PM
dontnow
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by James Chimney
an old saying, "shoot, film is cheap" and now with digital its free, so shoot, with digital bring a lap top and down load the pictures as you go so you can see what works and what doesn't, I did a photo shoot for a buddy that builds and installs LED lights in the wheels of motor cycles http://www.metricfats.com/ we shot for 4-5 hours and I shot well over 1200 pictures (about 5 years ago) I could not do the shoot the day he got my other buddies Stripper Girl Friend to pose with the bikes she was hot.
Keep in mind there really are 2 kinds of pictures, 1 is a picture that documents some thing, new rims on the car, me and the mrs in front of the fountain...etc. then a photograph the has a different perspective, creative use of light, creative view, use of aperture and shutter speed.....etc, any one that wants a better understanding of these points please feel free to contact me PM
James
Do you have a website with some of your work on it?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:08 AM
James Chimney
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dontnow
Do you have a website with some of your work on it?
No i do not, sorry but if you have any questions please feel free

Quick Reply: Amateur Photographes(the good thread)