Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUTOLEX in Allentown PA

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 02:22 AM
masterdave
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AUTOLEX in Allentown PA

Has any one dealt with alex from AUTOLEX in Allentown PA. I'm looking in to picking up one of his 944's, he has a few 911's and I have seen others go through the shop. I was wondering if any one knew of him. He has a Targa that has modified wide rear flairs. He claims he did the work him self and it looks really nice, so I have reason to think he knows his way around a Porsche. He also has a Testorosa as well as lots of Porsche and Ferrari memorabilia in his show room, I think there is a 934 spoiler up on the wall I cant tell but ill ask him next time I'm there.

Basically I have no reason to not trust this guy but i know there are P-Car con-artists out there who put on good shows so I just want to make sure he is legit.

On a separate note. I assume the people that will respond to this are Allentown area P-Car owners, back up in NY I loved the weekend drive we did with quite a nice size group up there. Do you guys do stuff like that here, if so I would love to join for the next one and meet every one. Even if this car does not happen I may have my 911SC down here this summer. If I do I will plan a meet.

Regards
Dave
Old 02-07-2012, 05:05 AM
James Chimney
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are great drives Dave, and count me in for all future one's, if you need some one to take a ride with you for this 944 let me know, I love mine
James
Old 02-08-2012, 01:44 AM
masterdave
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James,

The reason I ask about this place is its right down the road from me at school in PA, but thank you for the offer to come along. If I get it before spring break I should have it home for the week and we can take a drive.

Regards
Dave

Quick Reply: AUTOLEX in Allentown PA