Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Was driving in the rain now all wet

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 12:39 PM
James Chimney
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Was driving in the rain now all wet

Ok I started the "Driving in the rain" thread cause it was raining that day and I was out for a drive and saw no other Porsche's, this past weekend while on a Porsche Club Spring Tour (44 Porsche's) my passenger side window broke and slid down 2", not a bad thing but it was pouring and I had no duct tape, my wife got rained on a bit and so did the inside of the car but nothing to bad, got duct tape and closed it off till I got home and fixed ti this morning, the black roller that rides the track came off the arm. so I took it all apart (window, out, frame off the bottom, cleaned the rubber, re greased all the tracks and rollers, connected the top of the door pull the way it was suppose to be and put it all back together, works fine, hope it will last another 25+ years.
By the way do they make window rain guards for the 944 and if so does anyone have a picture?

Quick Reply: Was driving in the rain now all wet