Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuse panel help

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 01:37 PM
StraightSix
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuse panel help

My '84 was sitting up for the past three years or so with a leaking sunroof. There was a lot of moisture in the car and the contacts for the lower fuse panel corroded.

In an effort to get the electrics working again, I decided it would be a great idea to pull the main fuse panel out of the car and clean the terminals for the fuses. What I didn't do was make a note of where all the wiring on the backside of the fuse panel goes. It's back in and the car is running fine, but there are still a couple of electrical issues. I replaced all of the wires by following the current flow diagram from the factory service manual, but there are a couple of wires still loose.

Could someone take a picture of the back of their fuse panel showing the wires in the "G" and "H" blocks?
Old 04-12-2011, 09:35 PM
hderr
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StraightSix
My '84 was sitting up for the past three years or so with a leaking sunroof. There was a lot of moisture in the car and the contacts for the lower fuse panel corroded.

In an effort to get the electrics working again, I decided it would be a great idea to pull the main fuse panel out of the car and clean the terminals for the fuses. What I didn't do was make a note of where all the wiring on the backside of the fuse panel goes. It's back in and the car is running fine, but there are still a couple of electrical issues. I replaced all of the wires by following the current flow diagram from the factory service manual, but there are a couple of wires still loose.

Could someone take a picture of the back of their fuse panel showing the wires in the "G" and "H" blocks?
You still need this?

Quick Reply: Fuse panel help