Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mechanic near Waterville (Maumee / Perrysburg / Whitehouse) Ohio?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 09:09 PM
ZV
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Mechanic near Waterville (Maumee / Perrysburg / Whitehouse) Ohio?

The car won and I'm through with attempting my own clutch job, just the wrong area to be working in. Need to be able to get the car up higher and need to be in a place that isn't a barn.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Waterville/Whitehouse/Maumee/Perrysburg area who will work on the car and install the parts I bought when I thought that I could do this on my own. I've tried Bavarian Auto in Perrysburg, but they refuse to install parts that I bought. Precision Auto out on Airport can do it, but they are insanely expensive ($85/hour). Waterville Import (my normal place) can do it, but he's not happy about having the shop tied up for 12-16 hours during busy season and he wants cash only to do it.

Anyone know of other places in the area that will do quality work and that will install the parts I've already bought?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Aaron
Old 05-13-2003, 11:53 PM
Gerald Allgire
Instructor

How soon do you need it? I have a race car in my shop that will consume most of my time for the next couple weeks. After that I'll have time to help you with it. I have a trailer too if you need to haul it. I'm over by Grand Rapids.
Old 05-14-2003, 07:43 PM
ZV
Racer

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Gerald Allgire:
<strong>How soon do you need it? I have a race car in my shop that will consume most of my time for the next couple weeks. After that I'll have time to help you with it. I have a trailer too if you need to haul it. I'm over by Grand Rapids.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Thank a lot. You have a Private Message.

Aaron

Quick Reply: Mechanic near Waterville (Maumee / Perrysburg / Whitehouse) Ohio?