Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Stuff - junk - pickup only, North ATL

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Jack667
Rennlist Member

Received 113 Likes on 60 Posts
Default Free Stuff - junk - pickup only, North ATL

Hi -
Took some weight out of the track car and now have a box box of junk, headed for the dump. Come and get it for free - let me know what you might like:

- doors gutted and remain on the car, everything else was removed and is available for the taking: 2 front windows glass, mechanisms, door panels, etc. Other than the glass, I really think the rest is truly junk.
- front and rear bumper with buperettes shaved off.
- headlight junk - headlights, covers, panel, etc
- AC junk
- PS pump (removed and went with the solution where you connect the two lines)
- old junky windshield washer reservoir
as an FYI, all above was weighed at 182 pounds, as weighed, piece by piece using the bathroom scale plus me/net method. I added on GT Racing bumpers (944T-look front with no lights), and the GT Racing panel for removing the headlights. I also added in an OEM-type AC-delete bracket. So I figure I dropped about 150 pounds for this project. I think I lost 150 more when I gutted most of the interior. I'd still like to drop another hundred, but I really need to get to a scale!

I also have a 15" spare, and I think that's about it. I'll post pictures at some point. Just went to Little Tally (GPR) and there was a dude with a huge Canon lens (300 2.8) who supposedly took photos...

PM me if interested in any of the parts
Jack

Quick Reply: Free Stuff - junk - pickup only, North ATL