Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Radio dating update

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 11:30 PM
trebor_quitman
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah you should go. Even if she isn't your type, you might make a friend, or she might have friends that are your type. Maybee she will change your perspective on what your type really is. I've had a few women that just came out of left field and made me go wow, your not like I expected. Turned out to be real good friends, some even more. Even a bad date is a good learning experience. My .02
Old 03-13-2002, 11:42 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts
So where to start. No, I didn't post that to get votes. But it turned out that way. Hilarious.

I talked to the guy in charge this afternoon and he said "you are putting the hammer down on the other two, did you get your friends to stuff the ballot box or something?" (At that time there were 50 votes, now 150!!) I said "no", because I didn't tell any friends. My dad was the one who emailed me and told me about it, because he knew that was the radio station that was doing it. I didn't tell anyone, except of course that post on Rennlist I forgot about.) Oops.

Anyway, it ends up not mattering about the poll. The dude said they did re-schedule for the first wkend on April, a Saturday so I'll probably show up and give my 2 cents and move on. Even if the '44 is done I'll probably take the Crackura Integra. It's at some place downtown...

Pretty funny stuff. She doesn't look to be my type, but y'all are right it would be fun to go. That's definitely not water in that cup though... Ha. I'll keep you posted with some more stupid OT post after the deed is done.

You all crack me up.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:00 AM
deni durrell
Three Wheelin'

matt: even if she's not your "type" - be nice! maybe she has cute friends.. you never know. conversely, what if you find that she is in fact, a nice girl - but you turn *her* off?! anyways, like jim said, it's better than waiting for injectors to arrive (or worse not having *any* chicks whatsoever!) you could have it worse, i dunno - i voted for you anyway!....
Old 03-14-2002, 12:06 AM
trebor_quitman
Burning Brakes

Talking

If she turns out to be a B!%c#, bring Mav along to keep her company while you move in on the other girl that called in that day...
Old 03-14-2002, 12:12 AM
*Rothmans*
Instructor

Exclamation

66% big guy.

All I can say is "WHOA NELLY"

Quick Reply: OT: Radio dating update