Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Read!! 86 944 parts for sale....fiberwerks nose....wheels....audio...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Garron
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Please Read!! 86 944 parts for sale....fiberwerks nose....wheels....audio...

Ok, I'm gonna have to move again...so it's time to put the baby in storage for a while. But I am going to get rid of some parts I have first. Everything listed below is for an 86 944n/a, with the exception of the audio gear of course. I have included pictures of most of it, but can supply more if requested. I have access to plenty of packing material so shipment is not a problem, but if you happen to live close enough...other arrangements could be made. Payment and shipping can be handled by emailing me at kaustickiss@carolina.rr.com

One (1) Fiberwerks 944 Updated Nose Panel w/out side vents. (This has never been touched. It's been stored since I bought it about 6 months ago.) Fiberwerks is selling them for $459, and Ian's is getting $485 for them. All the hardware is included. I'm asking $325 for it. You can find pictures at <a href="http://www.fiberwerks.com" target="_blank">Fiberwerks</a>

One (1) Momo Club 4 Steering Wheel w/Hub Kit (This has been installed and used for about six weeks. There are no marks or anything. It has a great feel to it, and just looks right in the car.) I honestly can't remember what I paid for this...bought it from Ian. But I have checked a few sites and they are going for around $320-325
and the hub kits go for around $50-60. I'm asking $250 for the wheel and hub kit. <a href="http://store2.yimg.com/I/ltbmotorsport_1729_3200193" target="_blank">Pic of Wheel</a>

Four (4) 15" Phone Dial wheels w/Bridgestone Potenza RE70 tires. (These were on the car when I bought it. They have wear spots on them...but no curb rash or big dings or anything. They just need to be sanded down well and sprayed. The tires are about 3 years old, but the car wasn't a daily driver so they are still in decent shape. The tread wear bar is clearly visible.) I will take pictures of wheels and tires upon request. I am asking $350 for the wheels and tires.

Two (2) Black door panels for 944. (These are used, but look brand new. They have no visible wear marks, no holes or tears at all. These do not include the armrest assy, or the door-pocket assy. But the screw holes where these are attached are clean from removal...no tears. The formed backing material...don't know what it's made of...is in perfect shape, no cracks or breaks. These were also purchased from Ian's at the same time as the other listed items.) This is something else I can't remember how much I paid for, but I have seen them listed from $65 to as much as $125 each. I'm asking $75 for the pair.

One (1) Set of Stainless Steel braided brake hoses. (I purchased these along with a set of cross-drilled rotors, and just never installed the lines. As with all the other items listed, I bought these from Ian's. They are brand new, still in the box I got them in) This is another item that varies widely in price from place to place. I'm asking $50 for the set. <a href="http://www.944online.com/images/P6070001.jpg" target="_blank">S/S Lines---&gt;On the right</a>

One (1) Cone filter kit. (This is the only item that I have used since it was purchased. But considering what it is...that doesn't really matter. Now I also got this from Ian, but it looks like the ones that VertexAuto.com sells. Not to mention the fact that it has VTX on it-&gt;see picture links below. When I got it, the filter mesh looked like it was rusting in a few little spots...but I cleaned and oiled it and it works fine. Ian offered to send me a new cone, so if you want I'm sure he will.) This is a link to my briefcase where I have pics of the kit from Ian's, Vertex, and the kit I'm selling on the car---&gt; <a href="http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/fauxtwenty/lst?.dir=/My+Car&.order=&.view=l&.src=bc&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/" target="_blank">Intake Kit Pics</a> Both places are selling them for $129...I'm asking $75.

One (1) JL Audio 250/1 "Slash" series Monoblock amplifier. Purchased along with subs and enclosure listed below in the fall of last year. I have never had the gain turned up past 3/4 and even then it didn't even get warm. This thing is mean!! I'm not going to go into all the specs. Here is a link to JL Audio's page on the amp--&gt; <a href="http://www.jlaudio.com/amps/2501.html" target="_blank">JL Audio 250/1</a> These sell from anywhere between $350 and $450.

Two (2) JL Audio 10W3D4 subwoofers, along with one (1) JL Audio ProWedge Enclosure. (These have been used for the same amount of time as amp listed previously. They are in excellent shape, no marks, scratches, or blemishes. The foam surround is still nice and pliable. And the dust covers are still well sealed. The speakers are already in the box, and are wired to run parallel. The box is a sealed/seperate design specifically suited to the 10W3D4.) The subs usually retail for about $160 each, the box for around $150. <a href="http://www.jlaudio.com/enclosures/CVS210GW3v2.html" target="_blank">JL Audio Enclosure</a> -
<a href="http://www.jlaudio.com/subwoofers/w3.html" target="_blank">JL Audio 10W3D4s </a> ---&gt;Now I will sell everything but the audio gear seperately. But I won't split it up. If you are still interested...make me an offer.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:32 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
I've emailed you and posted to your last posting like this that I wanted the cone filter kit. Don't want to sell it to me for some reason?

Tifo
Old 04-01-2003, 09:48 AM
Mark Hubley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
I also replied to your original post, but I have not received a response. I'm curious if you have a functional cruise control brain and if you are willing to sell it. I may also be interested in the wheels.

Please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Mark
Old 04-01-2003, 10:01 AM
Garron
Advanced

Sorry about that....I forgot to subscribe to the original post...oops...so I didn't know there were any replies.
Old 04-01-2003, 10:41 AM
kasturbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would like ss brake lines. Send me an email to kseeley@calltech.com.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Pearceman3
Addict
Rennlist Member

you got any of that audio stuff left?
Old 01-26-2004, 08:48 PM
led
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are the door panels still available?
Old 01-26-2004, 10:50 PM
Bhj0887
Pro

I have black door panels from an 87 if his are sold, they're in OK condition, if someone wants pictures let me know. Sorry for the jacking.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Cass944
Drifting

ooo that front end is tempting, ill pass for now though.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Cyrus951
Rennlist Member

If led's not interested in the door panels, I am.

Do you have any pictures of them?
Old 01-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Garron
Advanced

Ok, about me going AWOL....couldn't be avioded. Sorry if anyone thought I was ignoring them.

I do still have the door panels, nosepiece, and the audio gear. If anyone is still interested, please e-mail me directly, as the reply notification doen't seem to be working all the time. The addy is KausticKiss@carolina.rr.com
Old 01-27-2004, 09:59 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Good luck with that. I emailed him directly about the cone filter in April 2003. He replied stating that he would sell it to me and needed to figure out the shipping cost and then........................silence.........
Old 01-27-2004, 12:47 PM
X 944 X
Instructor

is the fiberwerks peice still up for sale? contact me back
Old 01-27-2004, 01:27 PM
handscreate
Intermediate

I just emailed you about some of the parts. Please, let me know via email.

Quick Reply: Please Read!! 86 944 parts for sale....fiberwerks nose....wheels....audio...