Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any photos of dark colored 944's with yellow calipers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Mark Hubley
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Michelle,

I'm going to recommend gold for you. It might have something to do with the fact that I got my B.S. at Wake Forest University--the colors there are black and gold.

It's nice that during football season I can pull for the Seminoles and during basketball season I can pull for the Demon Deacons!

Seems to me that red, yellow, or gold would look good with a black car.

By the way, my wife is from Kirkland, IL (near Rockford). How close is that to where you are? Maybe we can look you up the next time we visit her folks.
Old 02-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Porsh-uh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noles in da house!! I love it. That Garnet and Gold scheme looks wonderful! Much better than orange and blue.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:08 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by Mark Hubley:
<strong>Michelle,

I'm going to recommend gold for you. It might have something to do with the fact that I got my B.S. at Wake Forest University--the colors there are black and gold.

It's nice that during football season I can pull for the Seminoles and during basketball season I can pull for the Demon Deacons!

Seems to me that red, yellow, or gold would look good with a black car.

By the way, my wife is from Kirkland, IL (near Rockford). How close is that to where you are? Maybe we can look you up the next time we visit her folks.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">My first reaction was red. I have a red n/a now, but I'm looking at a black turbo. Gold seems like a good color tho'.

I'm about an hour south of Rockford, just east of the I-80 and I-39 intersection. Would love to have you stop by!
Old 02-18-2003, 07:09 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Originally posted by Porsh-uh dammit:
<strong>Noles in da house!! I love it. That Garnet and Gold scheme looks wonderful! Much better than orange and blue.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Amen! Nothin' greater than a Gator hater!

Quick Reply: Any photos of dark colored 944's with yellow calipers?