Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

well finished wiring gauges!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 01:06 AM
spoolinturbo
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well finished wiring gauges!

I just got done with all my wiring for my gauges

i still have....about 10 wires to pull out of the harness that ive stripped down, then i have to bind and tuck the wires and im done!!

what i wired.

autometer pro comp ultra-lite

oil press, oil temp, water temp and tach.
in a few months ill get a fuel level, fuel press and another water temp gauge (to measure from the block and radiator) i figure ill make a gauge panel to mount to the tranny tunnel up to the dash, maybe throw a battery cut-off on there as well.

my only thing now is i think im losing coolant somewhere...but havent noticed any leaks...so hopefully its something simple, i doubt im burning it. Cause i only run the car for a few minutes here and there.

and i had to end up welding a a 1/8npt female to a m18 x 1.5 to get the oil pressure sender to fit...couldnt find an adapter anywhere in town, and LR's is for mechanical gauges.

and i have a PS leak somewhere...reservoir drained again...god only knows...wish i could just delete it and goto manual steering

Quick Reply: well finished wiring gauges!