Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Le Mans, The Streather Fund and a brief note....

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 09:32 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Post Le Mans, The Streather Fund and a brief note....

Over the past few weeks, Rennlist has been offering Rennlist Lifetime Memberships and donations to support this effort and the "Natalie Streather" Fund. This fund and this effort has recently been highlighted throughout the European community on live TV Broadcasts and on this site of 150,000 enthusiasts.

For that, many of you have stepped forward and made donations. And more still, for that concept and ideal - embodies what Rennlist and this entire effort is all about. It's about community. It's about caring. It's about winning against all odds when others say that same goal is "impossible".

I just took off the link to make a contribution, as it is my pleasure to announce that any person who either made a donation, or committed to do so in a public fashion - is now a "Rennlist Lifetime Member", **regardless of the amount they actually contributed**, and your card and other assorted "goodies" will be in the mail in the near future.

If you want to see what both Jen and I envision this site to be - go here:

<a href="http://forums.rennlist.com/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=007409" target="_blank">http://forums.rennlist.com/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=007409</a>

and take a look at the post made by "My944Turbo" - as he too, understands. I'd like to be the first to welcome "My944Turbo" and a very few more like him, to Rennlist as Lifetime Members - who care enough to make a difference.

My thanks - now GO TEAM..!!!

John D.
Old 06-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Tom Pultz
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts
[quote]Originally posted by John D.:
I just took off the link to make a contribution, as it is my pleasure to announce that any person who either made a donation, or committed to do so in a public fashion - is now a "Rennlist Lifetime Member", **regardless of the amount they actually contributed**<hr></blockquote>Hey John... since I was already a life member and I also made a contribution... does that mean I'm a "double lifer"
Old 06-15-2002, 09:50 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
[quote]Originally posted by Tom Pultz:
<strong>Hey John... since I was already a life member and I also made a contribution... does that mean I'm a "double lifer" </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hmm??!!!!

Actually - Jen and I discussed it and agree that you can "designate" someone of your choice to get your second Life Membership.. If you have a cat - you could accrue 7 more Life Memberships, tho'
Old 06-16-2002, 01:43 AM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts
private

Quick Reply: Le Mans, The Streather Fund and a brief note....