Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Very Tragic News About Karl's Wife, Samantha (Fiberwerks Owner)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 11:37 PM
Deepice
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I hope her pain has been replaced with peace and I wish I to exstend my condolences to you durring your time of loss
Old 07-03-2002, 02:08 AM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about this. I wish him and his family and Fiberwerks the absolute best, although I know that can't make up for the passing of his wife. That is all I can say.
Old 07-04-2002, 05:22 AM
trebor_quitman
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Their are no words strong enough to express. If a college fund is put together for the daughter, let me know. I'll contribute. Perhaps she will be the one to prevent someone else from loosing in this way and find a cure. There is comfort from pain by helping others.

God bless,
Old 07-04-2002, 09:21 AM
abduln
Instructor

That is very sad news to hear Life is short and we must all enjoy what we can, while we can. At least Samantha lives on in her daughter

As for the inappropriateness of the Cannibis remark, I don't understand why it's inappropriate to suggest something that is medially relevant. If it's because it's a narcotic, that still doesn't make sense. Everyday, doctors legally prescribe Heroine and Cocaine to literally hundreds of patients in every single state of the Union. However, for some reason the far milder Cannibis is verboten as a medication, even though it is proven to aide people with various afflictions. If someone has a health affliction, and there is a solution to the affliction or the pain caused by the affliction, then we need to do our best for them. There are people suffering great pain out there, unbearable acutally, and relief is held up because of somebody's stale politics. In the meanwhile, again, Cocaine and Heroine are legally, for the exact same reason Cannibis should be. Senseless.

Sorry, but I can only imagine the pain a person with MS or Cancer (my father had cancer so I had to watch it happen to him) goes through, if there is something that could even make it a tad easier for them, than that is what they should get.

Okay, stepping off my soapbox.

Abdul
Old 07-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Rob from NH 87 S4
Intermediate

Unhappy

From me, a member of the 928 message board:

Karl and Joelle, although I don't know you and I didn't know Sam, I can only imagine the emptiness you are feeling right now. Please know that my prayer for you is that your emptiness will eventually be filled with the memories and love you shared. My heart aches for you and I will say a prayer for you tonight before I go to sleep.
Hang in there... time will offer some relief and perspective.

Always... Rob
Old 07-07-2002, 04:17 AM
A Quiet Boom
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
abduln,

The cannibus remark is on inappropriate because this thread is all about helping a greiving family, not dicussing what can and can't be done for the disease that took her life. I have now problems whatsoever with marijuana as a prescribed medication, but that discussion should take place outside this thread.

(which means I've just involved myself in the very discussion that I'd like to see avoided in this thread, sorry Karl )
Old 07-10-2002, 11:05 AM
my944
Pro

Arrow

I just wanted to let all of you folks know how much Karl has appreciated all of your e-mails and letters. He and Joelle are getting by and your help has had a big impact on them.

Thanks so much for helping make this incredibly difficult time in their lives a little more bearable.

Best Regards,

Jeremy Donefer
Old 07-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,318 Likes on 490 Posts
KArl, You have my deepest condolences.-chris

Quick Reply: Very Tragic News About Karl's Wife, Samantha (Fiberwerks Owner)