Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about body pieces....

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003 | 07:46 PM
Garron
Advanced

Question Question about body pieces....

Ok, I have seen these questions posted here before, but I have never seen the answer anyone was looking for. I have an 86 944na, and I purchased the fiberwerks nose piece. I am very happy with it, and I am considering getting the rocker panels, and the rear wing as well. Now I have seen plenty of pics of the wing, so I know I like it....but I have yet to see a car with the rockers installed and painted to match. Fiberwerks has two pics on the site, but the first is of one of the panels off of the car, the second shows the panel installed but it's not painted to match and it only shows the rear half of it. I know someone out there has to have a good picture of those rocker panels installed. I have attempted to contact Fiberwerks twice requesting alternate views of the panels, but have never received any contact. Oh well.....hopefully someone out there can help me here.....TIA to anyone who can.

Quick Reply: Question about body pieces....