Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

more partwerks crap

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 02:03 AM
Cass944
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post more partwerks crap

well we called down there and they said they had a whole clutch kit for us there that we could pick up today. so this morning we drove 2 hours to joliet IL, to pick the stuff up. and when we get there the guy tries to say "oh yeah its not here yet, we tried to call you" HAH didnt see that coming! man we were pissed. hey the guy gave me a new door fix peice for free but to bad i dont have a handlt to put it on anymore because the last one they gave me broke the handle. he said it would be shipped out tonight and he was sending it overnight and he would pay shipping. so here are my theories:

1. it will get here tomarrow sometime but will be the complete wrong thing or be missing some of the other tools and bolts i ordered.

2. it will not come at all and i will call for weeks asking were it is getting "oh yeah we sent it uhhh yesterday" over and over.

just so all of you know. that place is a dump. its seriously some guys house. and he has a big pile of crap in his yard that hes trying to sell. and he says he has a 80,000 sq. foot warehouse full of parts also. i did kinda like how he had ALOT of parts in garnet red. but still its so messy and unorganized around there. its just crazy. i dont see how they stay in business with the service they provide.

BTW: is anyone watching the taken series on scifi channel. it is very very good. its like the x-files but with better actors and a WAY bigger budget (thanks to steven speilberg im guessing)
Old 12-06-2002, 09:31 AM
judd944
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I had trouble with them too. I just got my money back from things I returned in September. (money returned from Visa not them!)

Quick Reply: more partwerks crap