Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To Tom R and Operator...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Steven
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post To Tom R and Operator...

I don't know how I missed your earlier post on the BLF thread but I must have. I am not even sure if I totally understand it but I did in no way mean to **** anyone off. I was asked to share my story and I did. Also, if there are people who doubt my story, thats fine. I'm sure you're not the only one but thats out of my control.
Also, I am not seeking any pity or money from people. All prayers are gladly acepted though!! As I stated before, I just answered a couple of peoples request and also posted the story to let y'all know how blessed y'all really are. Thats all. I am not seeking anything. However I do appreciate the people who purchased the parts I had. It really helped.
Now. Lets get back to talking about PORSCHE's here!!!!
Since I sold my last part today, I will not be stopping by here as often. But, I will check in ocassionally to keep up to date on whats happening in the Porsche world (of which I will be a member once again one day!

Take care guys (and gals)!

Steve

Quick Reply: To Tom R and Operator...