Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1984 944 Parted Out

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I can wait on the bolts and fuel pump. Need to put the back seat back in since the bolts are stripped, but its been out nearly a year so I can wait. The fuel pump is going to be a spare so that can wait as well. PM me when they're ready to ship
Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 PM
jaje
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrad0425
Do you by any chance have the switches and deadplate for the center console... Rear wiper, Blank, mirrors etc.
I have pictures - I have the drivers/pass mirror switch, a blank but can't find the rear wiper switch (it does have a rear wiper on the hatch). The dead plate is affixed to the center console but that's in good condition.

Originally Posted by 2BWise
I can wait on the bolts and fuel pump. Need to put the back seat back in since the bolts are stripped, but its been out nearly a year so I can wait. The fuel pump is going to be a spare so that can wait as well. PM me when they're ready to ship
I'll let you know when we get that pulled out. Do you have a picture of the screw you need? That'll make it easier for me as the interior bits and bolts are in a box that I need to look through.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
kennycoulter
Drifting

I should have them - I'll look through misc bolts. I do have a fuel pump but haven't dropped the fuel tank yet - we are doing that last (can you wait a couple of weeks for this?) - we will be taking the shell and cutting it up soon and we'll remove the fuel tank before we do that.

pics or possible cut up for the battery tray?
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
jaje
Three Wheelin'

These are items I have readily available and pictures of (car is black interior):
- drivers seat (torn on bolster and seat) with good sliders (manual)
- pass seat with good sliders (manual)
- 3 spoke upgraded steering wheel - top of wheel leather has ripped and will need to be recovered
- cassette box with no tears and hinges are good
- cc servo
- center console stack with one small crack where small option switches go (i.e. the rear window wiper switch)
- interior door handles with backing plate and screw hold cover
- drivers and pass interior door panels each with door pull (sorry no map pockets)...the outside looks good with no visible damage but water damage at bottom has rotted some (not very noticeable when installed)
- generic floor mats (not lloyds)
- fuel filler door with flap and rubber surround (red color)
- glove box (stops are broken)
- headlight motor and relay
- alum jack
- spare tire but with worn tire to the cords
- rear hatch motor
- rear roof panel (covers sunroof mechanism) - good condition
- shift **** and boot
- rear side panels / speak covers in good condition with seat belt tensioner and lock still attached.
top console cluster with a/c switch, clock and oil pressure gauge
Old 09-09-2008, 09:52 AM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

The seat bolts are M6 I believe. I don't have left anymore since they were stripped I tossed them. They have a large shoulder that is the pivot for the seat back, so they look a bit strange.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:31 AM
NeoRules
Burning Brakes

If you have a spare fuel pump lying around... I have a dead car in the driveway...
Thanks JC
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 PM
AKCJ
Instructor

I'm looking for the pass side vent that goes in the dash by the glove box door. I don't see the dash in your last list so maybe you don't have this part anymore? Let me know. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Supachink
Racer

Looking for the lower mounting bolt and nut for the rear shock. A rear bumper mounting bolt, The control cable for the heater valve, black carpet hold sills for the drivers and passenger side, and 2 working window switches.

let me know
Greg
Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
kennycoulter
Drifting

any new pictures up? battery tray?

Quick Reply: 1984 944 Parted Out