Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

http://www.jageng.com/garage9

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:33 AM
JohanvdWalt
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcquito
site works fine to me. Try Googling it and clicking the link you find. Maybe that will re-direct you... or something? I dunno.
Believe me I've tried everything. I tried different computers even asked friends to try still no success. I want that kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been on the site previously but now that I decided to order it I can't get in.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:50 AM
Nicole
Cottage Industry Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 149 Likes on 80 Posts

I have sold many of Jager's similar dash kits for the 928, and even have one installed in my own car (click on the link in my signature). The kits are high quality, and particularly the authentic wood looks very elegant, with nice depth that slightly changes in the light.

Consider that these kits cost only a fraction of the original Porsche Exclusive wood - you can really dress-up your car for for very affordable cost. And if you should ever get tired of the look, you can just go back to stock without a trace, or install a kit made of a different material instead.

If you have trouble getting ahold of Jager, PM me, and I'll help you out.

Best of luck!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:28 PM
GSTEVE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jager dash kit

Cheers for all the positive comments much appriciated.
As Nicole said the beauty of this kit is that you can go back to stock no prob's.
Prep is everthing when fitting this kit, Isopropyl alcohol spray ,lint free wipes a hairdryer and patience when lining up.I beg to differ with Bonestock951s oppinion that you get an on the top look when installed you dont really notice it when you are in the car in fact it gives it a nice field of depth and it is a definite improvement on the bleached brownish hew of the faded origional trim parts at a fraction of the cost of replacement from your friendly Porsche dealer.
Again well done Jager for a great product.Name:  DSC02506 (Medium).JPG
Views: 262
Size:  76.9 KB

Name:  DSC02507.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  131.2 KB
Old 04-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Lumbergs Lackey....MmmmKay
Burning Brakes

Received 63 Likes on 19 Posts

I've bought a lot from him in the past but I paid $110 for the shift boot and it wasn't even the right size. It was to short and the shift **** wouldn't even fit in the opening. Waste of money, its sitting herre if anybody wants it. Black with contrasting silver stitching.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Jusii
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lumbergs Lackey....MmmmKay
I've bought a lot from him in the past but I paid $110 for the shift boot and it wasn't even the right size. It was to short and the shift **** wouldn't even fit in the opening. Waste of money, its sitting herre if anybody wants it. Black with contrasting silver stitching.
What was their answer for your complaint?
Old 04-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Lumbergs Lackey....MmmmKay
Burning Brakes

Received 63 Likes on 19 Posts

I never got a response back.

Maybe email was down for them or something. its sitting here on my desk. Is he still a part of this forum? I am the first guy to order that dash trim kit many moons ago. I got it in piano black with the clock delete that I wanted.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:42 AM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=GSTEVE;5304344]Cheers for all the positive comments much appriciated.
As Nicole said the beauty of this kit is that you can go back to stock no prob's.
Prep is everthing when fitting this kit, Isopropyl alcohol spray ,lint free wipes a hairdryer and patience when lining up.I beg to differ with Bonestock951s oppinion that you get an on the top look when installed you dont really notice it when you are in the car in fact it gives it a nice field of depth and it is a definite improvement on the bleached brownish hew of the faded origional trim parts at a fraction of the cost of replacement from your friendly Porsche dealer.
Again well done Jager for a great product.

Nice car! What kind of steering wheel is that and where did you get it? Thanks. PM me please.

Quick Reply: http://www.jageng.com/garage9