Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tan Lloyd's front mats w/turbo (script): trade for black mats? Or make offer...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 01:59 AM
simmomi
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tan Lloyd's front mats w/turbo (script): trade for black mats? Or make offer...

Just curious to see if anyone out there would be interested in trading some black mats for my Lloyd's tan mats. They have turbo embroidered in the turbo script. The color is a light tan. Not the darker cashmere, yet not the almost white linen color. They match my interior which I've been told is called "light grey tan". This would be for the front mats only.

They're in good shape. I do want to clean them prior to someone accepting a trade/offer as I want to make sure they meet the taker's requirements.

I'll sell them if someone wants to make me an outright offer.

I'll get pics posted as soon as I clean them up.

Thanks....
Old 11-12-2006, 05:02 AM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't have any to trade, but I did the exact same switch in my car - the black oem ones look soooo much better than the loyd mats that were in my car. Mine seem to be pretty old and beat up, but the black definitely looks cool and the stock mats fit a lot better.

I've just been using my loyd ones as mats in the trunk area for lack of anything else to do with them. lol

Quick Reply: Tan Lloyd's front mats w/turbo (script): trade for black mats? Or make offer...