Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New owner 951 1986 problem sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 10:57 AM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Old 09-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Phi1720
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moew what don't you understand about this sir? Please leave right MEOW!

God I love Super Troopers. Why haven't I had time to see Beerfest yet?

Old 09-21-2006, 11:30 AM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

I havent seen it yet either! sucks!!
Old 09-21-2006, 11:16 PM
NeoRules
Burning Brakes

^5 ROCK!!!
This is more fun then myspace by a long shot.....
But I am a newbie so I won't get too rough...
Old 09-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Taco flavored kisses for my alina!
Attached Images  
Old 09-22-2006, 01:52 AM
alina951
Banned

WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO HARD HEARTH WITH NEW PEOPLE !
yes maybe some of you guys know all trick in 944 s world , but have to undersatan that are many newbies with just all the intersting in learn !!Did you belive if I know the answers I will be wasting my time writting this to this forum alredy is difficult for me write in english (main language romanian latin rot languaje ) you guys have to understand that I want to learn because I just don't like to pay a mechanic to do all my jobs!!and be dumb head!! I like to be close to my ride to really know everything possible about them in case they broke I like to kbow what to do or at lease have clue ! I'm a car person , maybe some of you understand me , for those that not p;ease patient or just don't read and ingnore me !!that will be better for everybody !!thanks again....
Old 09-22-2006, 02:23 AM
greenshoes3
Pro

Originally Posted by alina951
yes maybe some of you guys know all trick in 944 s world , but have to undersatan that are many newbies with just all the intersting in learn !!Did you belive if I know the answers I will be wasting my time writting this to this forum alredy is difficult for me write in english (main language romanian latin rot languaje ) you guys have to understand that I want to learn because I just don't like to pay a mechanic to do all my jobs!!and be dumb head!! I like to be close to my ride to really know everything possible about them in case they broke I like to kbow what to do or at lease have clue ! I'm a car person , maybe some of you understand me , for those that not p;ease patient or just don't read and ingnore me !!that will be better for everybody !!thanks again....
1. Learn to comprehend and use the english language.
2. Don't be a douche.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:53 AM
Camaro_Muncher
Pro

Maybe she will understand this
Alina eres muy muy estúpido. ¿Tienes gusto de molestar a gente? ¡Y comprobación para de encanto del uso motivo de los dioses! Apenas calmar por favor abajo e intentar ser un poco más agradable.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:29 AM
SwiftyZenBadd
Drama Queen
Rennlist Member

Location: Somewhere in WI in my garage, or circum-navigating the globe in a wooden boat.

^------wtf? my spanish is a little rusty....
Old 09-22-2006, 04:32 AM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by silverBean
I'm not on Pelican at all really, so am not familiar with Alina's back story. I say give him/her a chance w/o bias. Once he'she starts crap here, BAN. my 2 cents.
x2
Old 09-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Phi1720
Rennlist Member

Maybe we know "all trick in 944 s world"? Apparently we need to be taking lessons from you if you are making close to 200hp out of your n/a motor

As long as im on the topic. Let me bring to light something else thats been bugging me. You say your n/a 944 is making somewhere close to 200 hp. But on another thread you posted, you talk about your 951 being down 30hp. hmmmm... stock configuration makes your 951 217hp aprox. and if its down 30....by my scientific analysis and powers of deductive reasoning (I knew I was paying for college for something) are you trying to say that your n/a is faster than your 951?

BAN!
Old 09-22-2006, 09:53 AM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

^^^

+1

The stuff I've seen Alina post so far hasn't been ban-worthy... maybe she's learning.

At worst, her/his Rennlist crimes are:

1) failure to use spell check - if you recognize your English skills aren't that great, it would be a courtesy and help everyone understand your posts if you ran it through spell-check (and a grammar check) first. OTOH, there are a lot of native-born English speakers here that aren't doing a lot better (u now hwoo u r)

2) failure to use Search before asking... typical noob mistake, not banworthy the first half a dozen times, even if someone has already pointed it out. Hey, she/he hasn't asked if she can turbo her n/a yet

3) appears to want improvements to her/his car primarily for bragging rights... that's not banworthy. Silly, yes, and annoying, but it's her car and lots of 16 year olds do this.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who is this A-0 mrZman TO DEMAND IN THIS FORUM !!! WHY i SOULD BE BANNED just for posted my question about my 2 nice cars --I not braking rules here mr suspula!!!!
Well, now there is a reason to request that you be banned - personal attacks are not allowed here. (Last I checked, calling someone an A-hole is considered to be a personal attack.)

And who am I, you ask? I am a respected member of the online Porsche community (both Pelican and Rennlist). I'm also on the Board of Govenors of my Porsche Club Region (NNJR - 2005 Region of the Year - whoo hoo!), and am pretty involved with PCA DE's.

Now, for those who are wondering why Alina was banned from Pelican, here are SOME of the reasons:

1. Using a new alias after being banned. Again and again and again. (Under different IP's - that's why banning the IP didn't work).

2. Being disrespectful of others.

3. Personal attacks.

4. Click Here for some more interesting reading. After warning Alina not to engage in personal attacks, her response was quite interesting:
mr z-ma you are BIG PIECE OF ****TT , MOTHER ****KKER YOU WANT A PERSONAL ATTACT MOTHER ****KER THIS IS FOR YOU , WAHT A *** HOLL\E YOU REA TRY TO PUNISH ME WHEN EVERYBODY ATTACT ME , LOOK MRS NINOR , why you don't warng him probably because you a a bigg gay and **** with mr NYNOR IN every reunium inthe back of the white trash 944 he owns ,
NOW IF YOU WILL LIKE TO PUNISH ME DO IT YOU A A REASON NOW MOTHER FOKKKER!!!!!!!!!!!I CLEAR ALL MY QUESTION A THIS POINT I WILL SELL THE CRAPY 944 A BUY A M3 BMW THIS WILL ROCK,,,,,,,THANKS FOR NOTHING PEDOSSO DE MIERDA , ERES TU Y TODOS IN ESTO FORUM UNOS GRANDE MORIQUENOS HIJOS DE UNOS MUY GRANDE PUTA, PUTTEN FUTTEN FORTE !!!SUSPULA LA MEA PULA, TE FARE UN CAZZO IN LORO CULO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
That's not really the best way to win friends in the 944 community, Alina.

Alina: your personal attack of me here has been reported to the moderators of this forum.

silverbean wrote:
This is funny, not as funny as the thread that got deleted a day or two ago though. I think it was 13 pages before being deleted. Yeah. I'm not on Pelican at all really, so am not familiar with Alina's back story. I say give him/her a chance w/o bias. Once he'she starts crap here, BAN. my 2 cents.
Yeah, that was a gem. Wonder how Billium was able to sell his car....

-Z-man.

PS: Never been called a spatula before...
Old 09-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[Detective Columbo voice]
And one more thing...
[/Columbo]

New people? Click here. Under the Alias guido944, you were registered here back on April 10, 2005. (Note that guido944's status is "banned.")

It's not hard to see that guido944 and alina944 have the same modus operandus.

-Z

Last edited by Z-man; 09-22-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Phi1720
Rennlist Member

Does someone want to notify lart over on the 951 boards? I'm almost positive he has a picture of alina!

Quick Reply: New owner 951 1986 problem sunroof