Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 UPHOLSTERY KIT for front SEATS

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche-O-Phile
The Rennbay seat cover kits have serious fitment issues. At least the ones I bought did. They were very nice and looked good and all, but fit like crap. Eventually gave up and blew $1,200 on new seats. The problem might've been my particular seats, it might've been just those particular covers, who knows? Nothing whatsoever against Travis, but just sharing my personal experience. YMMV. Just be careful going "cheap". More often than not, you get what you pay for - I did in that instance and wouldn't buy them again.
I quoted your first post above. Go ahead and read it over again. The constructive criticism is fine but I think the nice little warning at the end is what tweaks my titty. Right or wrong it just got me a little pissed.

<Dr.Phil>
I think its good to get things off your chest when they bother you. Don't you think so? You shouldn't let things build up and put off confronting them. If you have a problem with a part you should call up and talk about it. If you try to suppress those angry feelings, they can come out subconsciously in your posting and could cause others to be hurt as well. Don't keep trying to hold it all in. It's okay.
</Dr.Phil>

Quick Reply: 944 UPHOLSTERY KIT for front SEATS