Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update and pics of new additions

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fixed the link - sorry about that. The black NA (the one in the link - not Albert's sweet S2 in the pics) has had a pretty tough life...Only has 130k on the clock. I got the carfax yesterday on it and it looks like it came out of Missouri and then onto Georgia with about 4 or 5 owners. The fellow I bought it from had only had it a couple weeks. Previous owner to him lost the sunroof on the freeway as it was not latching down correctly. They taped a big piece of black plastic to cover the hole. Not long after he bought it he nailed a deer which dented up the car even more than it already was and took out the driver's side window. He put some plastic over that and then the timing belt went on him. It has been pretty interesting pulling it apart. I've found a whole bunch of change, 5 dollar bill, multiple earings, fashion watch, pens, clips, inkpad, french fries and a ticket from the second owner back for no tag no insurance. The only straight panel is the passenger door. The carfax reports it was wrecked in the front and I think that at some time the driver's rear quarter was replaced......Amazing how some of these cars were treated.

Quick Reply: Update and pics of new additions