Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I got ripped off by Capri22racer from Pelican parts..is he on here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 10:51 AM
nickg
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down I got ripped off by Capri22racer from Pelican parts..is he on here?

I got ripped off by Capri22racer
I sent this guy money(a check) for a cargo cover 2 months ago and I still have gotten no part or my money back...I send the guy a check and he signed it over to someone else? WTF! I confronted him about that (which is illegal in NJ) and he says he had to. after repeated calls and emails, Pm's and such he has not responded...Don't deal with this guy he is a liar and a thief. I will gladly post all my Pm's and emails to substantiate my claim. Next up is filing a criminal complaint with the police and US Postal service ...
Old 12-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Porsche-O-Phile
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn, that sucks. First off, go to your police department - they'll gladly look into it for you. Second, I wouldn't post any PMs here without the express consent of either the other party or one of the moderators, as it's a violation of the Rennlist Charter and YOU may get kicked off the board for it (it's happened). Even if the PMs are from another board (Pelican), that's treading a fine line - I wouldn't risk it.

Any R-listers in your area? I'm sure there are a couple of hard-hittin' Jersey boys on here someplace that might be able to make him see the error of his ways and atone for them. . .

Hope it all works out well.

Quick Reply: I got ripped off by Capri22racer from Pelican parts..is he on here?