Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

willing to sell my car

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 04:00 AM
kennycoulter
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default willing to sell my car

i have the front end of my car apart for now. the car runs great. early 85 n/a. lots of new stuff, around 106,000 miles. i will be changing the oil soon. i was supposed to get help on the bodywork by a friend that i have helped out numerous times, but the car has been in pieces since june. needs a headlight switch(possibly getting one soon) i eliminated the rubber bumpers front and rear. i have a "good" stereo in it>>> its a blaupunkt mp3 receiver that was 300 new. infinity kappa(top of the line) this is a harmon kardon brand that makes basically the best speakers. with my clarion head unit that i returned, my 5x7s were better sounding than my friends subs. 3.5s in doors. tires are generic roadhandlers. i put in newer late style visors. i have no time to work on this car. all of the maintenance is done, and it should be reliable. i will take any reasonable offers. since car is "apart"(fenders, nose panel, spoiler, bumpers unpainted, rear end caps) i am not expecting the amount in my signature.

Quick Reply: willing to sell my car