Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB - One 52.3mm late offset 15x7 phone dial wheel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTB - One 52.3mm late offset 15x7 phone dial wheel

Bought a set of PD's from another member. Three out of the four arrived yesterday....the fourth is still at large, somewhere between northern NJ and LI, NY. I filled out a lost package report...still waiting to be processed. Its strange as the tracking on the wheels is all messed up, for all the wheels it was not updated as leaving and arriving in some locations. Some locations just have arriving or just departing. Whats really strange is that three wheels were delivered, however the tracking numbers say only two wheels were dellivered with two still "In transit". No ETA on the "In transit" wheels, they only show up as "Arrived in Seccacus, NJ" on the 14th. No other updates since. Theres still another two hours or so until the UPS guy wont be coming anymore...so hopefully he shows up with it...but im not counting on it. I was hoping to have these for sunday's autocross to save my good tires on my D90's, but looks like that wont be happening.

So yea, if anyone has one late offset 15x7 PD please let me know. I figure i start sourcing one now incase i do end up needing it. Tire or no tire...i would prefer one with a tire with atleast 1/4 tread on it. I would like to finish off the season with just destroying whats left of the tires on the PD's (this way i can save my all-seasons for this winter).
Old 09-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Kurt R
Hates Family Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

There's one on ebay. It's in texas. No affiliation...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...QQcmdZViewItem

UPS will find your other wheel 5 minutes after you buy a replacement.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Holy crap...i spent like 20 minutes yesterday looking on eBay for one...thanks very much!

Quick Reply: WTB - One 52.3mm late offset 15x7 phone dial wheel