Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Taillight Lens (So. Cal)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
toomanylemons
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Taillight Lens (So. Cal)

I PICKED ONE UP FOR $40.....ITS NOT AS NICE, BUT I'M INTO SPENDING MONEY ON PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN LOOKS..

so i was enjoying a nice pizza today with my sister and we looked out the window and noticed a brand new ford expedition was dangerously close to my 944. she pulled foward and my left turn signal lens was broken. i went outside and she asked if she could just give me some cash for it. i called my dad because he keeps alot of things in the garage and asked him if he had one. he said they did and he thinks they for for about $80. vertex sells them for 80 plus shipping. so she ran next door to the back and handed it over. SWEET. i drive home, avoiding the cops, and get there safely. i starting looking through the garage, and only found the RIGHT side lens.

its in perfect condition, but its for the wrong side. so now im here, 8o bucks richer, but 5 seconds away from a fix-it ticket. i guess ill put some tape over it for the next few days. damn i hate being ghetto. is there anyone in southern california that would like to trade/sell me a left side taillight? i have a PERFECT one for the RIGHT side, no cracks or fading whatsoever.

well today started out as an easy money maker. ill offer to pay any shipping up front if anyone could help out, along with some of my "profits"

thanks for anybody that can help me out.

Last edited by toomanylemons; 06-09-2005 at 05:17 AM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 06-09-2005, 01:13 AM
fastman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check with 944Tod for a new lens. He has lots of parts and is very easy to work with.

Quick Reply: Need Taillight Lens (So. Cal)