Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have problems with Powerhaus?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 10:27 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone have problems with Powerhaus?

I have been trying to get Powerhaus to credit back over $300 on my card. I was going to buy a baffled oil pan from them and they gave me the price, I agreed and then I waited....and waited. I called them after 3 weeks and they said that they didn't forget about me and that they were getting in some pans just then to baffle and send out. So I waited again. Another 2 weeks go by and then I found out that Lindsey racing would do it for cheaper. So I called up powerhaus and told them to not send it and to credit my card back, if they did already take money. Which they should not have because they didn't even ship out my product. They agreed and I went on my way. Well, it turned out they lied. They never gave me my money back and so I sent them another email. They replied saying they would do it again....they didn't. I have never heard of problems with Powerhaus but this is just stupid. Has anyone else had these types of problems or could this just be a mistake? I want to know if something is going wrong or what...
Old 05-13-2005, 10:34 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call them one more time, and then do a chargeback w/ your credit card company. Trust me, as a merchant, there is NOTHING worse than a "retrieval request." (Chargeback)
Old 05-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Tb311
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I did stop by their shop one time while I was in the area and I must say that their office was quite a mess. Im guessing theyre just lagging it. I would keep bugging them and make sure you talk to the head guy. If not then I would call your credit card company.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:13 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can understand lagging. I don't mind waiting for Danno's parts/help, lol. But Powerhaus has taken quite a long time. 3 or 4 months now.

Quick Reply: Anyone have problems with Powerhaus?