Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So....german cars are freakin crazy!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 05:31 PM
my84-944
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superloaf
yeah, guys, but you're forgetting the best thing about Italian cars: the engines. My Alfetta engine sounds incredible and just loves to rev. And my brother had a Milano witha 2.5 liter v6. Neither car is very fast, but I swear that v6 is one of the sweetest engines ever. If you've ever happen to have heard Jameriquia's (or however the hell you spell it) first album, he has a song which starts with his Lamborghini Diablo accelerating. This sounds just like an Alfa v6 only 2x (which is pretty much what it is.)

I mean I love Porsches and for a practical sports car which can be driven daily you can't beat them. But if you like sports cars, then you've got to like Alfas, Ferraris, or most Italian cars. They definitely have a soul and I'd take one any day over a japanese car or american even with all their moodiness.
This is quite true and I imagine if I could afford a Diablo, fixing it would be no big deal
As far ans exaust notes go, you are right on the button. Italian cars truly are music to the ears. Not just lamborghini big 12's either, but the Dino, and the Ferrari too. The Viper v-10 thumps while the Italian V-12 sounds like Motzart.
And have no doubt, if I could get my grubby little hands on a Lancia Stratos in full spec with the Dino, I would be gone befor they could change their minds.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: So....german cars are freakin crazy!