Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennlisters behaving badly.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005 | 12:56 AM
jjjr944
Racer

Originally Posted by Dales944
What Jason said! Anders, you've screwed up this board enough, please leave Chris alone. In all of his nearly 8000 posts, he has helped one Hell of a lot more people than you have by pissing on them.
Old 02-21-2005 | 01:39 AM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

What'd I miss b/t Chris and Anders? I think they're both great guys and would hate to hear that "old-time" rennlisters were going at each other :shakes head:

SOW guys: You are having WAY too much fun! How long til 944Fest? God I need one of Wade's jello shots!
Old 02-21-2005 | 01:45 AM
Mark944na86
Rennlist Member

Either you think "Beavis and Butthead" is funny, or you don't. Uh-huh.
Old 02-21-2005 | 02:12 AM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Wow, has this forum turned into **** or what? Were protecting the post ***** and bashing the Swede?

Lame.
Old 02-21-2005 | 04:32 AM
sweanders
Race Director

Originally Posted by Jason-85944
Anders....If you don't like the content of Chris's posts, then don't look at them. It is very simple!

This is the internet and people are free to speak their mind here. I pick and choose what I read and I'd suggest you do the same.

-J
To pick and choose what to read you have to read it anyway, and this post was more about pictures of guys who seems to have had a nice time. To someone (most people here) who have no clue who those people are they are just random pictures of people, not even any text to the pics explaning them.

And Rennlist is a privately owned website, there is no such thing as freedom of speach or democracy here.

I think that a lot of you don't realise that I am not irritated about OT posts, I simply question them since they are put here in a forum made for DISCUSSION. If I see a thread where I can contribute I contribute and if I see a thread that I don't understand I ask what the point is. If I see something that several times has been established that it does not belong here I point that out.

Rennlist used to be a self moderating forum but some people seem to do their best to make it a place where moderators need to babysit at all times.
Old 02-21-2005 | 06:37 AM
Rich Sandor
Nordschleife Master

Come on, somebody out here has to have a photo of Anders behaving badly!!!!!
Old 02-21-2005 | 06:48 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

chris youre my boy blue, but quit pushin his buttons, it just makes stuff worse.

anders, we know what youre getting at but who died and made you moderator?

i respect both of you, i consider you both very important here, and great people, and friends.. and i dont mean any disrespect, but for the love of god, quit being a bunch of whiney b*tches!

i love rennlist, i love the people here, and like i said, i hold you both in the highest regard. but if this crap keeps up you guys will drive people away from this board, just from arguing like this.. we dont want to see it. im personally sck of hearing about it.

i dont mind a little humor every once in a while. it keeps things interesting. non stop ot stuff though can get monotonous and make the board less helpful.. i see both sides of this. but crap like this, bickering back and forth i could do with out, and im sure everyone else here can too.

jeeze, i havent seen this much drama since i was in middle school.

my two cents.

HH
Old 02-21-2005 | 07:48 AM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by hoffman912
i respect both of you, i consider you both very important here, and great people, and friends.. and i dont mean any disrespect, but for the love of god, quit being a bunch of whiney b*tches!

i love rennlist, i love the people here, and like i said, i hold you both in the highest regard. but if this crap keeps up you guys will drive people away from this board, just from arguing like this.. we dont want to see it. im personally sck of hearing about it.

i dont mind a little humor every once in a while. it keeps things interesting. non stop ot stuff though can get monotonous and make the board less helpful.. i see both sides of this. but crap like this, bickering back and forth i could do with out, and im sure everyone else here can too.

jeeze, i havent seen this much drama since i was in middle school.

my two cents.

HH
That's just what I was thinking.

Quick Reply: Rennlisters behaving badly.