Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xpost: Emergency! Anyone know a neurologist or surgeon?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005 | 12:03 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

Exclamation Xpost: Emergency! Anyone know a neurologist or surgeon?

Hey everyone!!!! (i just wanted to post somewhere besides off topic) If anyone knows a neurologist or neurosurgeon in Maryland, DC, Virginia, or maybe close enough at the moment, I would really appreciate a making that contact!

My drummer's mother went into the hospital monday with what they think might be a tumor on her brain, but...no one is sure. Tests are coming back random and the doctors here are totally giving all kinds of stories and then decide "We dont know anything really, so we cant say." We would like to find someone else and get some other opinions. This is a a HUGE thing for their family, and my family as well. Life has really come to a stop for my drummer's family and they just want someone who can come into this situation and communicate whats going on and what some options are.

I ask if anyone knows any good doctors of this nature, and can pass their info along, please please please do. You could never imagine what this means at the moment.
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Xpost: Emergency! Anyone know a neurologist or surgeon?