Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all cars! Where's Jake?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 05:13 PM
dme
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Calling all cars! Where's Jake?

Originally Posted by azndrvr447
hey all you dallas rennlisters,

time for a d/fw get together! there's lots of us out there and i've received lots of interest from some of the guys, so post here for ideas and times you'd be interested. hopefully either sometime late this month or early february...so let's get plannin!
Well we had the DFW get together today at Hooters in Arlington and the master of ceremonies, the organizer, the birthday boy did not show up! Where are you Jake? Stay up too late last night? Anyway, there was a great turnout. Only three 44's , a load of 928's and a few 99x's. Let's dio it again this spring or summer. BTW, as an extra special treat, the beer was free at Hooters
Old 01-29-2005, 06:13 PM
944*b*bad
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya Jake where were you! i Had a great time out there and i can wait to do it again.........i'll have some pics uploaded tomorrow!
Old 01-31-2005, 12:12 AM
Jakerx
Hitsquad Ninja
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey guys...man oh man do i have a story for you...anyway, i'm at my friend's garage in lewisville doing some work on the car to get it ready for saturday's meet right...anyway, we go to autozone to get some bolts and what not at 12:50 am, and on the way back (50 minutes into my bday) the car breaks down! it just stalls out and will NOT start back up. anyway, we had to push it into a gas station (luckily the car broke down rite next to one) but yeah, we had to leave it there for the night and come back in the morning to pick it up with my friend's trailer. i decided to give it a try at starting and it started right up for some reason. i think it's the fuel pump now that i've had some time. i have a new one sitting at home so it should be installed by next weekend.

i was SUPER pissed i couldn't make the meet. i so wanted to come. but i'm glad all you guys had a great time please post pics!
Old 01-31-2005, 10:24 AM
BigRed
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had fun...see you guys next time, Brett, Spencer and Dan! I'll bring the '44 next time.

Quick Reply: Calling all cars! Where's Jake?