Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to the List! Paying it forward!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004 | 05:48 PM
Dalilean
Instructor

Talking Thanks to the List! Paying it forward!

I must reconize, the list has got to be one of the truely few places in the web where the term "web comunity" applies.

I want to publically thank Manning for his dedication to the List. He had sent me a part, asking nothing in return, just to pay it foward. By an error on the USPS, the item got returned. He imediately resent it with confirmation. I got it, incredibly packed with all the the screws and everything.

I also want to thank M758 for a couple of items which he gave to me (at the price, he asked, he basically gave them to me) and his advice as well as others on the list for my autocross/daily driver proyect.

Now it's my turn to pay it foward.
As soon as I take out the air box, I am placing it at the disposal of anyone interested. I am only asking for the shipping and packing material cost. It will nclude a K&N fiter. I also have the original stearing wheel but it's horn has a couple of broken brackets.

Thanks to the list

Quick Reply: Thanks to the List! Paying it forward!