Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally painted the lights!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 05:03 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by badass951
I wanted to see his puctures, because he did it differently. We can all search the archives to see the standard design.
Really?! Good for you!
Old 11-12-2004, 05:04 PM
RMills944
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really?! Good for you!
It's a nice *** though - don't take that wrongly
Old 11-12-2004, 05:25 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Grow up.
ME? Really?

Well, why don't you:

1. Quit PIMPING Promotion on here every chance you get and attempting to pedal their wares on here. Makes me think that you are someone getting money back from them for your efforts, which in turn really means that if they aren't a sponsor they should be.

2. Become a paying Rennlist member finally. Lord knows by 750something posts, you certainly have received a little goodness and advice that would have made that membership worthwhile. Maybe. Dunno.

Where is that magical mystery 951 that you have been eternally waiting on, anyway? Man, if Promotion took that long to make a car for me, it better be plated in gold. Every nook and cranny.

Hey, be a jerk to me, which you did to start all of this, and I can play along with you.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:35 PM
JediAgent
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tifosiman
ME? Really?

Well, why don't you:

1. Quit PIMPING Promotion on here every chance you get and attempting to pedal their wares on here. Makes me think that you are someone getting money back from them for your efforts, which in turn really means that if they aren't a sponsor they should be.

2. Become a paying Rennlist member finally. Lord knows by 750something posts, you certainly have received a little goodness and advice that would have made that membership worthwhile. Maybe. Dunno.

Where is that magical mystery 951 that you have been eternally waiting on, anyway? Man, if Promotion took that long to make a car for me, it better be plated in gold. Every nook and cranny.

Hey, be a jerk to me, which you did to start all of this, and I can play along with you.

Im lost.
What is he pedaling all the time?

And, why is paid membership that important to you? I paid the first week I found this place because I saw value, and I think its worth it - but isn't slamming someone for their own inadequecies a step too far? Im mean, he IS an idiot if he can't respect the value of this place, yet spends time here... does harrassment help?
Old 11-12-2004, 05:47 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Originally Posted by JediAgent
Im lost.
What is he pedaling all the time?

And, why is paid membership that important to you? I paid the first week I found this place because I saw value, and I think its worth it - but isn't slamming someone for their own inadequecies a step too far? Im mean, he IS an idiot if he can't respect the value of this place, yet spends time here... does harrassment help?

I'm not harrassing him.

Normally, I could give 2 cents as to whether or not someone is a member. But when they act like Badass or whatever his name is, then I need to make mention of it. He comes on here, has repeatedly advertised things for sale for Promotion (which he claims is a company that has been getting a car ready for him for something just short of eternity I think), and is not really a member. Members have the right to post things for sale here occasionally, but not non-members. And if that non-member has some sort of connection to the company that he is pimping things for, yeah, that is an issue. All I can do is mention it, I don't make the rules and I don't enforce them.

Add in the fact that he has been such an azz to me and a few others in the past, and the result is my frustration and subsequent comments above.

I really don't care if some simply isn't a member.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:49 PM
JediAgent
Racer

For example, if I owned a car parts store and you came in looking at parts, and I were to treat you like ****, do you think I would buy your product?
Since when did Tifo become the product which membership bought?

EDIT
Tifo, It does sound like your harrassing him. As much as i agree with your need to regulate the differences between members and non-members, its the age old saying of throwing pearls before swine - because you are wasting your time and getting him angry. If he thinks that paying membership as a celebration for his car being done is the proper way to do things, than he is wrong. If the car is almost "done" than he has long cashed in on the product of Rennlist - Information. Most of us here cannot claim that our cars are nearly "done" - why does he get to skirt the dues of knowledge? Is it because "every penny has gone into your 951"? If that is a true statement than there are greater problems here than prioritizing the value of Rennlist. There are other priorities that need to be addressed in ones life outside of a nice car - Porsche or not.

I dont like you badass, and thats really all I have to say about that. No hard feelings.

Tifo, I like you, but right now you disappoint me.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:53 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

It seriously is harrassment like that that keeps me from becoming a paying member. If you want me to become a paying member, why would the paying members treat me like ****?

For example, if I owned a car parts store and you came in looking at parts, and I were to treat you like ****, do you think I would buy your product?

I never waste anyone's time on here. By the way, Promotion is building my car, and seeing as you really know nothing about it, what right do you have to discuss it? I do not peddle anything for them, only tell good things about them when I can, as they have done good things to me. Sorry I can't say the same about you Tifosi.

EDIT: I should not have to explain this, but I put every dollar I get into my 944 Turbo and living expenses, school, etc. When my car is 100% complete, which it will be within a week or two, I was, and always planned on becoming a paying member. Maybe I should reconsider though as a result of this one member, Tifosiman.

Blah, blah, blah. You have made several for sale posts for them. I can find them quick unless you have erased them already. Want me to look them up?

And if you don't join just because of me, that is sad. I have been helpful to you in the past, but you have been an azz to me in the recent past and still are. If it's going to revert to something as childish as "I don't want to be in the club because he is", then fine. What a bunch of crapola. Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:53 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,204 Likes on 1,243 Posts

Since when did Tifo become the product which membership bought?
You mean I'm not going to get a piece of Tifo in the mail with my membership? Damn it, there goes my whole weekend.
That's it, when I drive out to PA to pickup some motors, I'm stoping in OH to get my chunk of Tifo.

Yea I do realize this sounds a bit gay - but the direction this thread is going I really didn't care.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:54 PM
RMills944
Drifting

Things were taken the wrong way in the posts above - let leave it at that on this thread please.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:01 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,204 Likes on 1,243 Posts

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread:

What colors does this paint come in? Spray form? Brush? Details please.

How many coats can be applied before you can't see the tail lights?

How easy is it to remove without melting the plastic tail light?

What would it look like if you painted your headlights with a light shade of green? (don't say green headlights you smart asses) I mean what would the light pattern look like, would it have a shade of green to it?
Old 11-12-2004, 06:03 PM
JediAgent
Racer

Originally Posted by Hacker-Pschorr
What would it look like if you painted your headlights with a light shade of green? (don't say green headlights you smart asses) I mean what would the light pattern look like, would it have a shade of green to it?
Where did you get the idea for green?
Does that do something to light that i dont know about?
Old 11-12-2004, 06:05 PM
badass951
Three Wheelin'

My guess...Blue S2's avitar. I think he has green lights in that picture (not that they are really green though).
Old 11-12-2004, 06:09 PM
RMills944
Drifting

HAHA! It is the color night vision goggles show....
Old 11-12-2004, 06:11 PM
IMB951
Drifting

DUDE I'm totally spraypainting my headlights green! NIGHT VISION HERE I COME!!!

dude maybe if I go with red I can have thermal signature headlights! HOLY CRAP
Old 11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
mideastmafia
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by tifosiman
Quit PIMPING Promotion on here every chance you get and attempting to pedal their wares on here. Makes me think that you are someone getting money back from them for your efforts, which in turn really means that if they aren't a sponsor they should be.

Love ya much Tifo but it sounds like your doing the exact same thing for Rennlist. I mean, if we didn't want to be here, we wouldn't be. You’re just beginning the wave of seperation between paying members VS non-paying members and that’s wrong. We are all 944 lovers when it comes down to it. Our fights shouldn't be between each other. They should be with the damned Honduh bulletin boards.

Both of you grow up and shake hands. Badazz, tell "Tifosi" that you love him.

SHAUN

Quick Reply: Finally painted the lights!