Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Porsche that's not a Porsche...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:38 PM
NeedPorscheSpeed
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JediAgent
Yes, I do.
Feel bad no longer, for they are back! (Notice the smaller sig pic. )

BTW, i can understand what your sister said about the Porsche flag being flown, as it does say different things to different people. Here it just happens that we come together because we are more homogenous in our porsche related opinions - and i dont think that opinion that most share here is against any form of garage picture posting.
Excellent point!

Also, ill be PM'ing you soon, but i want to start some healthy discussion with 968 owners. Im seriously considering the jump, and want to know what to expect.
I welcome your questions, and am happy to hear that you are considering a 968!
Old 10-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Strike-Force
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad to see the pics are back! I really missed them too :-)
As said before: Lotus' never really used their own engines. The fact the Elise is Toyota powered doesn't make it not a Lotus, but if you swapped out the Toyota engine for say, a more powerful 2.5L turbo engine from an anonymous say...1988 car...Then it wouldn't be the Elise it was...
Old 10-07-2004, 12:11 AM
MTM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, save the drama for your mama! Seriously.

Doug, that engine bay looks very nice. I really like that you still have functional pop-up headlights and that the car looks completely normal from the outside. Do you have a brake booster in there? I see a black thing behind the master cylinder, but I can't tell what it is.

Quick Reply: A Porsche that's not a Porsche...