Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Short road trip to the mountains and back same day

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004 | 02:28 AM
silverBean
Burning Brakes

Cool Short road trip to the mountains and back same day

Oh man, today i had a great drive!! My dad's 92 f-150 broke down in globe, and i live in chandler(for any you zonies) Its roughly a 2 hour trip each way. About an hour is boring straight aways. Once i got into the mountains it got coler and it was just refreshing. The lovely purr of my car, the sound of wind going by(ac has no r12!) We got it going long enough to where it started to mess up 2 miles away from home so we got there alright. Now this is a little off topic, but on the way back i was thinking about a girl. She's been a friend of mine for quite some time now. And somehow i just fell for her!!! It f*@%ing sucks too!!! I know nothing will ever happen between us. I fianlly go tto talk to her abotu it today too... bad idea. Apparently she is with this guy who is a duplicate of her ex, a stupid lazy stoner who wil never appreciate her. Like i said it is off topic. But has anyone fallen for one of their friends and the $#!* just hit the fan?! Regardless, it was an awesone drive!! and used lonly an 1/8th of a tank roughly too!!

Quick Reply: Short road trip to the mountains and back same day