Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morning rush turned to morning hell

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 05:30 PM
silverBean
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The tire blew while i was turning. I know its crooked, i'm just biting the bullet and chances are i'm gonna have to sell my car. When it blew the back of the car fish tailed and i couldn't regain control. I ADMIT i was definitly in the wrong for speeding. The tire blow out was not in my control. And in about 5 inutes i had 3 cops cars and 2 motorcycle cops razzing me. As far as tom goes, what he did is very wrong as well as what his brothers did. I am in NO WAY justifying it. HE still goes around driving drunk to, which is moronic. I do not drive drunk, nor my father anymore for that matter. He has just one drink, i drive him wherever the rest of the day. I harld ygo more than 5 over the limit as well. I woke up an hour late, and have to drive a total of 20 miles to get to school after picking up someone who lievs near i do, just farther east. My school is west and i had a test in my first hour AP bio class. Henceforth i was speeding.

Quick Reply: Morning rush turned to morning hell