Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OMG Click & Clack

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Reimu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I opened this thread on the first page and saw it was from 2004

I knew it had to be necro'd by a certain someone... and I was right.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

yeah,

kind of a slow night.... should i-a bumped this one ?

Originally Posted by slowazzporsche

So, I was at the local convenience store in a prominent part of the neighborhood on my side of town. I pull up in the 944 and go in to buy some eats.. it's about 4 a.m roughly (I'm a night owl). Anyhow as I'm comin out this 2-door POS nissan/toyota.. w/e screeches up to the door and some guys jump out and run in for munchies.

One of the guys says "Hey didn't I go to school with you". I said, "no.. I don't think so". So he says "yeah, yeah I do, you're Matt $%#%#@ from highschool.. whatcha been up to?" He's inebriated and I rather dislike drunken and disorderly ppl so I keep it short and tell him, tell him I gotta get goin. The other guy comes runnin out and asks if this is a 911, I laugh and say no no.. this is a 944, the "poor" man's porsche.. just for a laugh, so then he says.. nice 917. I said no, a 917 is a full-out race car. .this is a 944. so I pop the hood after he pleads with me and the idiot is starting to touch things like the intake, the coolant reservoir, the airbox (all after the car has been sittin for 5 min after being on the highway) so I said "don't touch that, you'll burn yourself.. I gotta get goin, nice seein ya".

Then the not-so-inebriated guy with the hand that isn't burnt wants to exchange #'s and I give him a fake one and say "ok i'm gone" then the inebriated guy goes around my car and ****ing pisses on the back of it. So I say wtf does he think he's doing? The guy does his zipper up.. dances around and says "haha i just pissed on your 911". I shake my head.. it's not worth it gettin into it with drunks. so I start to reverse and he runs up and tries to open my door and **** while i'm trying to back up between pumps, I tell him to **** off.. slam the door and he hauls off and BOOTS my front fender. I say.. ok, that's it. I get out and just lost it... he takes off his belt.. the driver of the car gets out and pulls a knife and then this guy I gave a fake # to.. starts comin up. So I pull my carbon fibre extendable baton and dodge the one guy's belt and whip him across the collar bone. Then I jump in as the other two guys are runnin and they throw a full big bottle of juice... glass... right at my windshield and crack that. So I haul outta there and drive on home. they try to follow but I lose em.

I park the car and take out the motorcycle.. put on the all black and cruise around for the car.. I give the cops descriptions and a license plate # and said I'll have the video of it tomorrow.

What the hell is this world coming to today.. that ppl do this sort of thing? I personally think consumption of alcohol after 1 a.m should be illegal and ppl should be limited to the # of drinks. Now I figure do I take this to court and let the police deal with it.. which takes forever.. or do I give the tape to my cop friend and go a lil Punisher on their asses?

Quick Reply: OMG Click & Clack