Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 Ecology RANT (its april fools day right?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 07:22 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bet the collective group has purchased quite a bit from him, I know I spent more than a couple hundred bucks there and was never disappointed.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 477 Posts
Default Final Rant .....Unless...

Well, ill leave it at this, with 944 ecology its apparently a love/hate deal. I dont like 944 ecology(not making it personal) nor do i like the prices and wouldnt buy anything from there. Ever. I must say in spite of my dissappointment in 944 ecology it has a big following, maybe he has caller Id and is rude to some area codes and friendly to others, but I do know for a fact that I was insulted when I got off the phone from the attitude and prices from the person on the other end. I have had a very similiar experience with ken911 with dealing with this person so i know im not the only one.

joe jackson-It wasnt a one phone call its been about 5-6 over the past 3yrs, everytime I feel better if I hadnt called, and allways find better service and prices elsewhere, it was the last draw. Lots of people post here and complain about service issues and customer service, thats how things improve, and lets people know whether to spend money somewhere or not. To this day i havent heard a bad comment about rennbay, they are friendly, offer innovative products and allways are willing to work out customer problems. Ive have never had a problem with vertex but others have, they are a big company with more than one employee so its easy to pass off a bad guy there and ill still go back but order from so and so, but at 944 ecology its one guy, and time after time I got the same results. I had had enough and decided to see if others had similiar results. If your personal friends with him, Im sorry if I offended you or anyone, hell all this publicity might bring the guy more buissness if not more loyalty.

Im done..unless anyone else has something "smart" to say.
I apologize if I insulted anyone or offended anyone or if I make george lose a few bucks that was never my intention.

Best regards-Chris
Old 06-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Some of you guys probably never ran a business before. Some types of business license/conditional use permit will not allow retail customers to come to the business location because of parking, bathroom, handicap access etc. If you tell the city you do not have customer pick up and your neighbors complain about parking or other problems, you can have some major problems. George has bought many DMEs from ebay along with probably many other parts. He has to PAY for his parts and STORE them not mentioning advertising or dealing with customers who think they are always right. As you know, you have to pay top dollar to buy things from ebay and he has bought a couple from me before through couple different auctions. I know its been said before but I feel compelled to say it again: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICES, BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Quick Reply: 944 Ecology RANT (its april fools day right?