Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Biker

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 07:10 PM
serial_modder
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he's not so bad... if u guys wanna see a real nutter, try searching for "GHOSTRIDER" he's made a few movies.. hehe

oh yeah, for u ppl who like cars, try searching for "GETAWAY IN STOCKHOLM" there is 4 movies to enjoy there...
Old 06-07-2004, 08:13 PM
AlexE
Pro

Ghostrider makes that guy look like a novice...

Idiots nonetheless
Old 06-07-2004, 10:50 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Peckster
But you have to remember that what happened years ago was not intentional, even if their actions were not appropriate.
Intentional... probably not but still no excuse. I have a hard time believing people like that guy and this ghostrider guy are not aware of the possible consequences for their actions.

I sense you still have a lot of hostility towards motorcyclists, I hope you're able to come to terms with it.

On the contrary. I've had over a dozen cycles in my life. I use to race motocross when I was younger and know from experience as you say that most cyclist are good all around fellas. I don't like the ones that I am refering to in this situation as they put cyclist in a bad light. Just like stuck up Porsche owners can give Porsches a bad reputation... we've all had this happen to us!

Most people on bikes are reasonable, they really don't deserve be doored or take whatever punishment you decide is appropriate just because they're driving between two cars.

There is a difference between driving between doors in slow or stopped traffic, verses how he was doing it at lethal speeds with the potential to run people off of the road. Sorry but if this guy comes up behind me and I see him in my rearview mirror, he's not going to get a pat on the back from me... better be sure his brakes are working

Take Care,
Cory
Old 06-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Lawn Gnome
Racer

Originally posted by Peckster
He's obviously got a death wish, even if he is a talented rider. Gotta wonder why he'd do it. Money? Who'd pay for something like that? I know it's hard to make a living in Russia, but it's hard to believe they're that desperate.
I bet it is one hell of an adrenaline rush. I hope that ******* had fun endangering other peoples' lives.

Quick Reply: Crazy Biker