Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Review: Meguiars NXT, Best wax ever!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 12:55 AM
AWolf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Review: Meguiars NXT, Best wax ever!?

I had my doubts about the new NXT wax from Meguiars, starting with the purple and green bottle and then reading the claims that it makes your paint richer in color shinier etc. I have to say with 100 percent honesty that it does everything it claims. I had a horribly oxidized paint job on my 944 and after using this wax it looks ten times better. You can barely see the oxidization anymore. Not only that but it also made my paint a richer red, kind of what it looks like when it is wet. I have used Zymol, Mothers, and other Meguiars waxes on my car and nothing seems to work even close to as well as this did. It is also very easy to apply, there is no white residue, and it doesn't take much to do a whole car. I am just blown away by how well this stuff works. I think I am going to use it on every car I own. I was seriously thinking about renting a buffer to do my car but I do not need to anymore. Meguiars offers a money back guarantee on it so you haven't got much to loose. I have no affiliation with their company by the way. I just want everyone to give this stuff a shot, if it works even close to as good for you as it did for me you will never buy another wax. Seriously, try this stuff!!!! My only gripe is it took a couple of coats on my horribly oxidized hood to get the wax swirl marks out, and the stuff costs $15.00 a bottle (I would say a bottle does about five whole cars) but other than that I have no complaints. I want to hear from other people who have used this stuff and how they liked it.

-Andrew
Old 05-24-2004, 03:15 AM
p0wp0w
Pro

Nice, I've always liked Meguiars becuase you can pick it up anywhere.

I havn't seen any purple and green bottles lately, where did you pick up the NXT?
Old 05-24-2004, 03:16 AM
AWolf
Addict
Rennlist Member

I got it at autozone it was 14.99 and comes in a shiny blue box (kindy of cheesy) but the stuff works.
-Andrew
Old 05-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Don 944 LA
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Although, my cars finish can't be helped without repaint...

I have used their products in the past.

I like the polish. It replenishes the oils in the paint. Looks like glass

Quick Reply: Review: Meguiars NXT, Best wax ever!?