Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

losing my mind and patience with my f&#@ing paintshop!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 62 Posts
Default losing my mind and patience with my f&#@ing paintshop!

OK, A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE :

Ya'll know that my car had been recently painted black......Unfortunately I never gave an update on how repainting below the hatch seal went. When I took the car into the paint shop again to get them to do some "warranty" or **** up work I'd like to call it, the driver side quarter panel had some bubbles where they took a ding out and bondoed the hole there. They said they would redo that part along with the hatch. I also brought it to their attention that they DID NOT redo the hood correctly the second time and missed the edges while repainting it. So, they said they'd take care of it.

Today my father calls in for an update while I'm at work and calls me back today only to tell me the ****ing idiots forgot to put some sort of hardener or clear coat on the paint and bake it. The claims lady put her hand on it to check if the finish was dry or not and it sunk into it!!! They painted 2 944s prior to mine being there and they didn't screw up on theirs. But, yet I must be getting the laziest ****ing *** painter and bodyworker to work on my car. When I go in on friday I'm going to raise hell and demand some sort of refund if they don't repair it right the 4th time now!!!!

Andy
Old 04-12-2004, 10:36 PM
StupEd05
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man thats rough. Im taking mine in this summer to get painted, now im scared! I guess I`ll just keep an eye on 'em.

Quick Reply: losing my mind and patience with my f&#@ing paintshop!