Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unique interior pictures....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 05:14 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, there are a few of the linen interiors around w/the M490 speaker option- I'm referring to white w/black upper dash, etc, like the one posted a few pics up... I would like that interior w/white (linen) cloth seats & Porsche script myself- the more specific way to describe the linen I'm referring too (w/black upper section) is linen w/black- deviating interior- I'd have to check the PET files to find out the technical name, but, it's pretty close to this- I really DO like the cloth script seats in all colors- when I started this thread, one of the things I wanted a pic of MOST was a cloth DOOR PANEL w/Porsche script- I've seen a pic or two of these, but, don't have them saved for SOME reason- I'd LOVE to find them again- this was VERY rare from what I understsand & MAY have only been avaiable on the 924's.... not sure... anyone know? Anyone have a pic of that? As for avaiability of the regular linen/black interior, the thing is, the predominant INT color offered in all of these cars was BLACK, by FAR, so, it is more rare to see linen inteiors, AND, the M490 stereo options are rare too, so, combining the two, makes it even MORE rare- I do have a pic of DAN P's 89 glacier blue w/linen interior- IT has DARK blue upper dash, etc, instead of black, AND, since it's an 89, it ALSO has the M490 option...

YES, there ARE places that DO have the script cloth- not sure if ALL colors are available- you'd have to do a asearh, but, I have recently seen it posted about here- I KNOW one place was in Australia IIRC, BUT, mthere are several fdrom whAt I understand....

Quick Reply: Unique interior pictures....