Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road Trip -- Free Delivery Service Offered

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 06:04 PM
savage944
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They do have cars you can buy, not just parts...
Old 02-23-2004, 06:32 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

hmmm... do you have any 924 hatches without the wiper hole and/or rear window defroster grid and would you be willing to meet up in St Louis? Ideally with the factory tint... I'd love to put one of those one my 951 and since I already have the glass removed from my frame...

I'm in KC, but it doesn't look like St Louis would be THAT far out of your way, looking at your route. If you wanted to come over to KC and check out our KC Wrenching Society on a Sat, I'd put you up and feed you, and see if we couldn't make it worth your while and get you some gas money as well.

Regards,
Old 02-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I STILL need a frigging headlight motor.. can you get one for cheap and drop it at Harry's in Columbus?!! Under 50 bucks please..

TIA- C

and I have some early offset rear calipers (rebuilt) that you can drop off on the way..

When I grow up I wanna be just like Scott. or is that IF I ever grow up..
Old 02-23-2004, 07:16 PM
savage944
Racer

Well headlight motors I may have. I have a few for the 924 and 2 for the 944. as far as I know they are still good, so I could hook you up cheap.

I have no clue on the interchangeability of the Light motors somebody want to take a stab at that. If I can't hook you up, try someone on the way and I will be glad to pick up and drop off for you. Just let me know.

Ok sh944-- all the rear hatches I have, have the hole for the wiper, but of course they have the plug. Sorry. Listen Email, I have some questions about you and the KCWS, I would suggest you contact 944online of the german auto dismantlers if you find a rear hatch that is what you want, I will be glad to swing buy.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:51 PM
johne
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang savage, your the man. I don't need anything but large props to you man.

John
Old 03-04-2004, 11:53 PM
savage944
Racer

Ok boys and girls.

Do to the number of requests, even though its such a pain in the @ss I will adjust my travel dates.

The new dates are leaving on the 19th heading back on the 23rd.

Now if you need me to pick up or drop off sort it out and let me know.

So far big stuff, equals, three engines, a quarter panel, set of phone dials, rear hatch, two fenders, a nose and lots of small stuff.

Also remember if you want to give away good used stuff I will be glad to take it off your hands, the wife loves it when I add stuff to my ever growing collection of "extra/just in case" parts

Ok people, this is it, no more changes after this, so if you need something better, email or pm me.

If you are buying anything from 944 online or anyt other Florida or georgia locations, better make arrangements, otherwise have it shipped.

I need help finding, planning places to stay, where I dont have to worry about the stuff taking a walk. I can stay at any hotel or motel, but... their is the issue of security for the parts... SO please let me know of good secure places to stay.

Thank you!!
Old 03-18-2004, 04:29 PM
savage944
Racer

Here is the latest:

Sorry if I have been unavailable and short with getting back to you.

The Wife has to go in for surgery and then recovery, so I have to move the dates to the first week/weekend of April.

I hate to do that to you, but the wife and family come first. I am sure everyone understands that. I will be flying up then back down after she is out of recovery.

For those of you who know me, don’t worry its minor surgery followed by 3-4 days of recovery. Thank you for all for your well wishes and thoughts.

I emailed those of you with stuff for me to pick up and deliver, if need be I will help pay for any addition cost related to you having to wait for me to pick the items up. I have everything planned out as far as the route I will be taking. I will post that information later.

There should be no complications if anything changes I will post it. I fly out Saturday and I will be back next weekend.

As for the trip, I still have room if anybody needs anything, just plan for the weekend of APR 2 (Friday) through APR 6 (Tuesday). I am stopping In GA, TN, OH, IN, just to name a few.

During that time, if anyone knows of anything going on along the route, which would make for a nice stop, Porsche events etc., post it.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Road Trip -- Free Delivery Service Offered