Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[edit: AFTERMATH, good read], SoCal AM GTG and run

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The guy that crashed the mini responded in NASIOC! This is good. He quoted the guy in the White STi. Here:

Originally posted by mrbadfish
I was the guy in the STI....I don't know what That Guy in the Mini was trying to prove; But he got what he deserved !

As we waited for Traffic to clear to go down Tuna Cyn. he was bragging that his Mini was Faster than the STI, And He would be counting the seconds that he would wait at the bottom of Tuna for me to catch up.

Well as it turned out I was the one at bottom of Tuna Cyn. first waiting for him.

I am glad that he was ok.

I go on Cyn Runs to have a little fun...I'm not there to prove anything to anyone.
If I wanted to race I would take it to the track....after that guy fixes up his Mini I would be more than happy to meet him at Willow Springs...Loser pays track

>>
"So what did happen, let's start with why the car broke loose, as maxmini stated the tie rod blew out and literally
trew me in to the barrier with no chance to recover. Yes I did think I had a blow out, as it made sense for how the
car behaved pulling to the left in a left hand corner that would usually not happen.

I am also sorry that I embarraced you (white STI) the reallity is that I past you fair and square in a corner where
your front end washed out to the right and after that I walked away from you like you where standing still......

I will take your Willow springs challange not only that but I will bet you .........$500 for the fastest car
around the track Yes a $ 500.00 Challenge......... any track any day let's do it.

Regarding down force , yes I do have huge down force but the ballance is neutral. I will dial in some more
sway bar and change the rear shock compression to add some more oversteer.

PS. If you where there you would have realized that I was not pissed over the car being broken at all
as a matter of fact, I was pretty relaxed about the whole thing as I knew it could be fixed very easily
and as we speak the car is almost together. for more fun

PS. If I would not gotten the Mini a WRX
would be parked in my drive way...

peace" --Quote the guy who crashed the mini.

Quick Reply: [edit: AFTERMATH, good read], SoCal AM GTG and run