Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nothings too wrong with the car but...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003 | 06:42 AM
ribs
Rennlist Member

Default Nothings too wrong with the car but...

I'm bored! Its 5:30 am and what not. Seth McFarlane is my hero, and the best 15 minutes of televsion evar!!!!1 happens to be Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I got a little bit of the belt squeeling again on the A/C/Alt belt...it doesn't happen if I let the car warm up for 2 or 3 minutes, and goes away if I start driving immediately but rev the engine to 3 grand after the motor has been running for over a minute...I reached my arm underneath the car and felt the suspect belt, and it must have stretched it out a bit since I put it on a few weeks ago (it was tensioned to spec when I put it on) as it was kind of loose when I felt it today. I should be retensioning my B/S and timing belts soon as I have put about 1600 miles on the car since I put the engine back together, and I can tighten this loose accessory belt when I do the rest of the work for a retensioning...maybe I'll do it monday. Anyhow, its 5:30 and I'm bored. There are no 26 page long top speed threads started by children who claim to speak 5 different languages, but can't speak their native english for a damn, and no speak of twin turbo 924's. Blown. Good morning to all, and I hope everyone had a merry christmas, excellect chanukah, or other great non judeo-christian winter holiday celebration. Goodnight!
Old 01-02-2004 | 02:01 PM
Eric
Addict
Rennlist Member

ribs,

I know this thread is old, but I haven't been around a computer in awhile. Congrats on getting the car running and back together, my freakin' clutch master went out last week and I need to do some wrenching. To make things worse, my GF got her A4 smashed up on X-mas day by some clown in a fishtailing Accord. Merry Christmas.

Aqua teen Hunger Force is freakin' hilarious. I was watching the "best of" adult swim the other night and they had the Space Ghost where they first had them as guests--hilarious.

Quick Reply: Nothings too wrong with the car but...