Sponsored by:

914 owners - Gearbox rebuild discount

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Erik@GBox
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 914 owners - Gearbox rebuild discount

Well I realize that there are a great many people who will simply rebuild their own 914 gearboxes, and while I certainly understand why that is, I thought to offer this to you anyways.

For those of you who have a 914 car that might need a transaxle rebuild, we are offering a FREE Pinion bearing with any rebuild.

This bearing part number: 999 110 012 01, is currently being offered through Porsche for the unimaginable price of $469.00 or so. We had a bunch of these made up, as they were not available for some time, and you may have seen these listed here for $125.00.

If you would like to have your gearbox rebuilt for the spring, we will include this bearing at NO Cost, in our rebuilding of your gearbox. We also offer a 12 month warranty on all rebuilds. I know that this might not seem like much, but it is certainly better than nothing right?

Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to schedule a rebuild of your gearbox. We offer excellent turn around time and a very quality rebuild service. Gearing options are also available to you as well, and I would be happy to send out gearing charts if you would like to see what your options are for this as well.

Just trying to help, as hopefully spring time will be here soon, and I am sure that there are a least a few of us that can not wait to drive our P-cars again.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Performance Transaxles
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell
www.gboxweb.com

Quick Reply: 914 owners - Gearbox rebuild discount