Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mid TN fun run - let's set a date!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 09:57 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mid TN fun run - let's set a date!

Let's pick a Saturday in April. I know you can never pick the perfect date, but maybe we can get as many interested as possible.

So, the dates to choose from are: 4/7, 4/14, 4/21, 4/28

Those interested, please email me your date preference at vanweys@charter.net, or post here with your email address. We are trying to get together an email distribution list.

We are also still trying to decide for sure where to drive. One of the guys on the 993 list might be able to help with this, but we will let everyone know asap.

Thanks! Look forward to meeting all who can make it.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:36 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

One poster in the area has suggested this as a possible drive. Any comments or other suggestions?
"yes US31W does go all the way to Bowlng Green and its a pretty nice trip. 911's can't forget us watercooled front engines guys as well. talked to a ladiy I know over at teh Vette Museum today and she said if I let her know in advance that we can use the Winner's circle in front of the Museum or we can Have "Porsche Only Parking" if we let them knwo soon.

Brandon J"
Old 03-13-2007, 07:16 PM
tod84944
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm having a 944 GTG at my place this sat, if anyone local wants to come by. We will be doing front end seals and belts and waterpump on 2 engines. I also have a bad engine that anyone that has ever wanted to take one apart, we will strip down the block. Don Manloney will have his mobile wheel repair there also. He will show he fixes bent wheels, and re-finishes. See the stickie on the 944 board

Quick Reply: Mid TN fun run - let's set a date!