Sponsored by:

Mid Tennessee Fun Run

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:13 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mid Tennessee Fun Run

Sorry to post this here, but not sure how many actually look at the region board.

A few of us in Mid Tennessee have been talking about getting together for a meet and drive fun run whatever else you want to call it. I hope we can get a good gathering and have a good time. So let's put this together.

We need to figure out where to meet, where to drive and when to do it. I initially thought about a trip down Nathez Trace. Any other suggestions??? We could also do it father west between Memphis and Nashville.

As far as where to meet... A friend of mine in Brentwood owns several Sonic's in the Nashville area. I can talk to him and see about using one of his sonics as an initial meeting place. He owns several, so finding a central point convenient to a drive should be no problem.

I have never planned anything like this before so any organizational help would be great! I also don't want it to be a stinker, so even if not in the area here, please feel free to chime in with suggestions as to make it a fun endeavor. My opinion and idea is to keep it fairly low key and just get together to look over and talk Porsches.

As far as when: I would like to do this fairly soon. I would prefer to do it on a Saturday. Why don't we try to pick a Saturday in April? If everyone has a good time, then we can maybe try it out as a monthly get together.

Anyone interested can email me directly at vanweys@charter.net and savanwey@tva.gov. I can also be reached by phone at 731-343-1762. Leave a message.

Quick Reply: Mid Tennessee Fun Run