RoadGlue Meet on 914 Day at 914 Hour

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2002, 08:28 PM
bowlsb
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post RoadGlue Meet on 914 Day at 914 Hour

Saturday September 14, 2002 at 9:14am.
914 RoadGlue Meet and Drive. There is no better time or day of the year to get together for a meet and drive. This is the meet we have been wanting to put together especially for our East and North Bay Area friends. There are several eating establishments in the immediate area to the meet site. Meet at:
Albertsens parking lot
2750 Pinole Valley Road
Pinole, CA
Mapquest can find it for you if my map links don't display.
We will start with a Twin Trunks Swap Meet - An informal swap meet to swap/sell/display Porsche 914 items-parts, toys, literature. All swap meet/display items must be Porsche 914 related and be able to fit inside a 914. No outside display on the ground or tables or any other location is allowed other than from your open trunk or car, (in the spirit of owning a 2 trunk car).
The event wraps up with a Twisty-Road tour par excellence, hand-selected by local twisty-road baron, Bernie Willis. No racing now, this is just a country drive….
See photos at <a href="http://www.bandmtechnology.com/scouting_run_1/NewPics/RedwoodRoad/RedwoodRoad.html" target="_blank">http://www.bandmtechnology.com/scouting_run_1/NewPics/RedwoodRoad/RedwoodRoad.html</a> to get the juices flowing. Lunch is on your own, after the drive.
I will lead a 914 posse from the south bay for anyone who wants to travel en masse. Meet at the Taco Bell in McCarthy Ranch, Fremont…we leave promptly at 7:30 am.
Spread the word and I hope to see you there. Contact me with any questions.
Jeff Bowlsby
bowlsby@aol.com
(415) 652-4518 cell

Quick Reply: RoadGlue Meet on 914 Day at 914 Hour