Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Value Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,062 Likes on 1,238 Posts

It was a 2.0L and I used Galsurit paint. Koni shocks and weltmeister springs. It also has a complete SS exhaust minus the Bursch muffler but the J tubes and all other exhaust heating components are in SS. Carpeting was original and the Visors were in excellent condition including the mirror cover. I paid $250 for the car and took apart every nut bolt and screw Repairing what could be salvaged and replacing all moving components that might wear like bearings and bushings.

I really miss this car but the current owner really enjoys it and is not selling at that price.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Olav A.
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
I thought the main difference between the 73 and 74's was the added reinforcement in the doors on the 74's.

I restored this one and it has all options including Sways although it does not have the chrome bumpers, A/C and heated rear window. 89k original mile car with original bill of sale complete ground up restoration and even custom made 911 style wheel caps. Everything on this car is just about new including Pistons and cylinders from PO and full engine and tranny rebuild it was repainted in original Marathon Blue with matching numbers.

I was told that the current owner was offered $15k for it from a Japanese collector.
That's a nice looking example.

Quick Reply: Need Value Help